The next three-hour kiteboarding lesson allows you to experience the true power of the kite in the water. This is the next step in order to get up and stand up!
Skills you will learn:
- Activating the safety quick release
- Re-launching the kite in the water
- Controlling the kite with one hand while hooked into the harness
- Board recovery without using a board leash
- Performing self-rescues
- Body dragging upwind
- Water Start and riding short distance in both directions
Gear for Lesson: Gear for Lesson: We provide all the gear for the lessons including jetski/boat support. Our gear is the latest Cabrinha models, a top brand for learning, beginner -friendly, forgiving, safe and versatile kites, harness, board, control bar, life vest, radio helmet.
Wet suits are available for those who don’t have their own. Water shoes are required to protect your feet during the lesson. We can recommend a nearby shop to buy them if you don’t already own a pair.
Please fill out your Student Record File and Liability Waiver before your lesson.