A three-hour kiteboarding lesson covering the basics of kiteboarding. This lesson is the first step toward accelerating your learning curve and staying safe.
Skills you will learn:
- Weather conditions and choosing a safe location
- Start to learn by flying a small trainer kite
- Kite theory and the wind window
- How to set up a four line inflatable kite
- Safety systems, preflight check
- Flying the kite at the edge of the wind window to generate power
- One-hand kite control
- Launching and landing a full-sized inflatable kite
- Body dragging in the water and generating power
Please fill out your Student Record File and Liability Waiver before your lesson.