A three-hour kiteboarding lesson covering the basics of kiteboarding. This lesson is the first step toward accelerating your learning curve and staying safe.
Skills you will learn:
- Weather conditions and choosing a safe location
- Start to learn by flying a small trainer kite
- Kite theory and the wind window
- How to set up a four line inflatable kite
- Safety systems, preflight check
- Flying the kite at the edge of the wind window to generate power
- One-hand kite control
- Launching and landing a full-sized inflatable kite
- Body dragging in the water and generating power
Gear for Lesson: We provide all the gear for the lessons including jetski/boat support. Our gear is the latest Cabrinha models, a top brand for learning, beginner -friendly, forgiving, safe and versatile kites, harness, board, control bar, life vest, radio helmet.
Wet suits are available for those who don’t have their own. Water shoes are required to protect your feet during the lesson. We can recommend a nearby shop to buy them if you don’t already own a pair.
Please fill out your Student Record File and Liability Waiver before your lesson.